Saturday, April 4, 2009

Packing, packing, repacking...

I have my passport, my e-ticket, and a suitcase big enough to nap in. This is absolutely the strangest list of items I have ever packed. Long underwear, bathing suit, flip-flops. Thermal shirts, Levis, taco sauce. Hiking boots, tortillas, wool socks. A pound of chocolate, down parka, cheese puffs. It goes on and on like this. More than half of my suitcase is filled with gifts...and on the way home I am sure it will be the same!
So...finish packing. Sleep until 3:00am and then be at the airport by 4:00 am for a 6:00am flight.
I have never been so excited to get so little sleep!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you, I can't wait to see what you will share with us. Bring me a Viking - or a reasonable facsimile there of.
    Safe Journey,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete